By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - chrono trigger ds petition!!!

you know i usually go to petition online so i found this there

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?chronods

and thought i should put it here, now i dont knoe if this would become recongnisable but it would be good to sign and maybe have some hope

Around the Network

I'll sign that!

I've heard nothing but good things about it. Another game that never made it to the UK. Did it come out in the US?

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

The problem with Chronotrigger now is that it's a LEGAL problem, not a demand issue. I believe the situation is something along the lines of the team of creators having left Square-Enix, and each somehow holds some ownership of the game itself.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

@azzer100

yes the game was released in the us

I see a couple of signatures from PSP owners saying craps and that they should port it to psp instead... Anyway, don't think it would work but I signed anyway

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network

No chance in Hell this petition will do anything. SE knows people love Chrono Trigger to death and they'll re-release it when they're good and ready.

Signed. I don't care if odds are against it, there's no harm in signing this thing.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh

Why do you guys want a remake? I could understand if it were someone who didn't get to play the original and doesn't want to resort to emulation, but I think it's obvious most people who want a remake are big fans of CT who have played the game to death. Why do you want another CT? Can't we just enjoy the original?

signed...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

the game was re-released on the PS1, if that was after the SE split (i have no idea) then it would cast light on the possibility of a DS version. I wouldnt hold your breath tho, SE arnt scared of porting their old games, if theyre gonna make a DS version im sure its already on the agenda by now.

PSP owners could also run the PS1 game if they wished. Would probably be the best game on the machine right now!