By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tiger Woods 08. Another fine example of EA's incopetence.

I don't know why they even bother any more.   I played just two holes on Tiger Woods 08 and had two MAJOR bugs in the game. 

The first was just off the hook.  I hit the ball to the right rough close to a tree.  When the cutscene ended, Tiger was standing ready for the next hit.  The trouble was A)there was no ball and B)Tiger was bent 90 degrees at the waist BACKWARDS with his face/torso fascing straight up.  Creepy looking picture...  He swung his club in the air rather naturally but it was still bent backwars.  It still completed the swing and hit the ball from some magical place in the sky.  Wow...

The second was on my second shot on the water hole.  I hit the ball -- obviously heading into the water -- the commentator said 'ooh he's not going to like this' or something like that.  Sure enough, splash...   As soon as the ball hit the water, the other commentator said "lucky break -- he ended up with a great lie there".  Great lie???  On the bottom of the lake?  WTF?

There were a 3 or 4 other gestures and/or comments during those 2 holes that just did't seem right, either.

Why do people keep buying EAs shit?  I sure as hell hope Peter Moore forces EA sports into redeeming itself for the 09 series...  

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

what format is this on... wii i gess...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

kn said:

Why do people keep buying EAs shit?  I sure as hell hope Peter Moore forces EA sports into redeeming itself for the 09 series...  

You just bought it.

People keep buying because the games are good enough, yet missing enough that we "hope" next year will be better and so buy it next year. 

This is my signature.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Was this a demo, or full version?

If it's the full version, man, EA is suciking real bad still.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

is it spelt mispells? i dunno

anyway... ive lost faith in ea...

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

I played the demo on the ps3, and its like they didnt even try to make it look nex gen.

mM
davidwes said:
kn said:

Why do people keep buying EAs shit? I sure as hell hope Peter Moore forces EA sports into redeeming itself for the 09 series...

You just bought it.

People keep buying because the games are good enough, yet missing enough that we "hope" next year will be better and so buy it next year.

No, played it.   Not buying... 

I hate trolls.

Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

starcraft said:
Another fine example of EA's incompetence. He says this but still misspells the word. Lol

Dude not cool...

Anyways, I played the demo (Tiger Woods) on the ps3 as well as NAS CAR? Anyways, very disappointed in the gfx and gameplay department (I know not the final version), but both demo's were utter shit. EA are sadly becoming shit. I'm still pissed at EA for ruining Ultima Online. The bastards!!!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I hate trolls.