By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

OMG.....I am a huge wrestling fan....I dont believe i just seen this thead..., but I seriously think Micheals is gonna beat taker, that would be the most epic thing to happen in the last 10 years

Around the Network

taker isn't gonna loose ever, i don't like him, but they need him to not lose so they can sell 20-0 t-shirts in ten years

nobody in wwe apart from a few older wrestlers deserve to be a champ to be honest.

WWE has gone down hill bad since wcw folded and i am so shocked how low it has become in terms of having interesting wrestlers.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

yea i dont like alot of the new guys there lame on mic and just not creative

for the sake of good kayfabe, micheals should beat taker. It would be a good display of grapefruits... if ya know what I mean :P

Around the Network

I want Shawn to beat taker, he deserves it

Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley both went on to become big MMA stars. Who'd win in a fight? I haven't seen Lashley in action yet. Is he any good?

I think Lashley would win. The only thing I am happy about is they gave Jeff Hardy main event push and he had the wwe title. I hope his second wwe title run is longer. His first one was a joke. They didn't take it seriously.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Michaels is losing at Mania

Ridiculously awesome match: Shawn Michaels vs Psycho Sid (1996)

I'm not sure if this is the one I remember (HBK had the flu during the match)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY4V2f52WEw&feature=related

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

wwf was brilliant man. british bulldog almost wins royal rumble to lose against HBK. everyone thought the british bulldog won that match untill the comentator said both feet didnt touich the floor. 1995 epic

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st