By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - G4TV tears RE5 apart

that sux it looks like the SP is bothering everybody it should of been just Chris with no Sheva wen playing SP

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
that sux it looks like the SP is bothering everybody it should of been just Chris with no Sheva wen playing SP

it makes perfect sense !! co-op removes the scare element which the games is greatly known for.

hatmoza 2.0 said:
BHR-3 said:

it makes perfect sense !! co-op removes the scare element which the games is greatly known for.

no, putting tons and tons of ammo in the game, including money to buy new weapons, makes the game not scary. it makes it an action game, thus sucking

--OkeyDokey-- said:

The game has countless issues but it's just so damn entertaining that it's hard to give a shit.
So far I'm enjoying it more than all those others games listed in that quote.

I can't believe the reaction to the controls. I have to assume that a lot people just suck at gaming altogether if they can't get their heads around it. They're not even bad, just... old.

If you loved RE4, you'll love this game. It's pretty much the same thing, only in Africa and with awesome co-op.

Well, the aiming in RE5 is very hard for me. But then again, the aiming in Killzone 2 is very hard for me, too. I probally just suck and need to be playing Wii shooters instead. lol

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Phoenix_Wiight said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
BHR-3 said:

no, putting tons and tons of ammo in the game, including money to buy new weapons, makes the game not scary. it makes it an action game, thus sucking

before RE4 you would hafe to survive on what you found and what you had thus  came the term  SURVIVAL HORROR

I think were on to something !!