By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Congratulations Ensemble on Halo Wars annihilating expectations.

I'm not sure what I find more irksome: the cringeworthy fawning over the game, the slyly inserted trolling towards Killzone 2, the fallacious arguments about budget and hype, or the feigned belief that the title is selling well because of reviews rather than the brandname.

Reported for trolling.

Around the Network

Sure are some insecure people in this thread, there's no mention of Killzone 2 in the OP

Yeah this thread had no mention of KZ but the same clowns bring it up all the time. Seriously where are the mods.

ok, the part psrock bolded COULD have been trolling killzone 2, but it could have been trolling FPS in general, or it could have been trolling game x. Had none of you flipped out this thread would still be in decent order.

Since none of you can hold a reasonable conversation, I am locking this thread.

Starcraft, if you make this thread again with the slightest bit of trolling in the OP, then i'll ban you.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)