By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Iraqi shoe thrower gets three years.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/iraqi-shoe-thrower-gets-three-years-jail-20090312-8wls.html

The man is a legend in my books and I would shake his hand. Most people hated George W. Bush. W = Worst President

Around the Network

3 years jail time is too much for throwing a shoe at a president, 6 months or even a 1 year would have been more appropriate, personally i would not give him any jail time.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

He missed, George had quick reflexes.
Three years for missing. God damn it. That is unfair. I wish the shoe had of hit Bush then it would be lulz and maybe worth 6 months prison maximum.
So another political prisoner. He should be made President of Iraq when he is released.

yeah wtf, let him go

numonex said:

So another political prisoner.

he tried to assault a foriegn leader.  hes not a political prisoner.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

wow, 3 years for throwing a shoe and missing, what is the world coming to, next they will arrest people having food fights

numonex said:
He missed, George had quick reflexes.
Three years for missing. God damn it. That is unfair. I wish the shoe had of hit Bush then it would be lulz and maybe worth 6 months prison maximum.
So another political prisoner. He should be made President of Iraq when he is released.

this is rather stupid. You would want an irresponsible person who just attacks people he doesn't like running Iraq? But you can't stand Bush because he invaded the country (or whatever else your beef with him is)? yea, 3 years is excessive considering he missed, but had he hit, (and I don't care who) it classifies as assault and should get whatever is appropriate.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Trying to assault a president….hmmm

I know you don’t like bush but he was a figure head of our county—that man was not just attacking the pres he was trying to insult out home as well

And I think he is lucky to get 3 years, I know if I had thrown anything at a foreign leader I would probably have been shot on site in this country

mesoteto said:
figure head of our county

Guess why they hated your guts.

3 years lol, ive thrown thousands of shoes. Maybe not at presidents, but still...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot