By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 10 reasons the 360 fanbois are scared of a PS3 pricedrop

10. System Failure Problem is not going away for the X-Box 360. Someone might have told you that they "fixed" the RROD problem. Sure they did. But assuming that the newest models of 360's coming off the line don't have the RROD, for millions of others out there it's only a matter of time before it happens. Besides there's a new component bringing trouble to 360 owner’s worldwide. DVD drive failure. I had a friend who was completely pro 360 anti Sony. I spent 2 years trying to convince him to just get a PS3. When he finally got one you want to know why? His disk drive broke and Microsoft wanted $100 to fix it (he had gotten RROD a year before and they had fixed it for free. This problem...not so much).

9. Bluray. I met a guy who couldn't tell the difference between Bluray and DVD. He was a crackhead on the street trying to sell me a DVD player so he could score some dope.

8. Bluray. The games of the future will require more space not less. I met a guy who thought that the games of the future would not need more space but actually need less space. Unfortunately he is no longer with us. He passed away on the Titanic.

7. Infinite HD Space. Us PS3 owner love installs for faster load times. We love to download demos and movies to our hard drives because we know we can just buy a new one at pretty much any store for hella cheap. Price for a 350 gig replacement hard drive for PS3 less then $100. Price for 360 120 gig hardrive $150. But hey you gotta pay for quality right?

6. Playstation 3 has better games. Take every game worth playing on 360 and put it on PS3. That's what the publishing companies do. What games a left that are only on 360? Fable 2? Gears of War 2? I'll Take Killzone 2, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet (etc.) over those games any day.

5. PS3 still outsells 360 even at a higher price. Look at last year PS3 outsold 360 until it went to bargain bin prices. Even last week PS3 outsold 360. If your product is being outsold by another product even though your product is half the price that means....

4. Nobody gives a frack about some crummy add ons. I never feel bad that a 360 owner has gotten to spend a little more time in Virtual "New Jersey" in GTA4.

3. Plastation 3 is sexier then 360. You want to make love to the sweet sleek Machine. The way the 360 is always red spotting- can be a turn off.

2. Neon green doesn't match with any of your furniture.

1. Megadude is PS3 exclusive. But my arch enemy Condescendingeekboy  is on the 360.

Around the Network

Leetgeek was PS3 exclusive, too.

^^ WTF?

^^ FTW?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Will this discussion ever end?

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

Around the Network

IDK

No, cause my system has a bigger fan than yours.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Another lulz factor thread posted by a PS3 fanatic. Most of the stuff you say in that OP is opinion and someone who can be bothered arguing with you will destroy your OP.

Megadude = megaman2?

In before the lock?

Megadude said:
^^ WTF?

He was an insecure PS3 fan who made stupid threads like this. He eventually got permbanned but came back under a bunch of different alts. Megadude might be his latest one.