By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MP3: a bit much?

What I really like about MP3's enemies as compared to the other two are the animations. In MP, the space pirates moved fluidly while they were running, but they would sort of 'snap' into a running animation and then 'snap' into standing still and shooting, which looked unnatural. The animation in MP3 is definitely a step up in this regard. I really like when a pirate whips out his lance at close range. When the enemy animation makes you back up instinctively, you know they got it right. :)

Around the Network

I'll have to take a closer look at the animations - do a bit of running around a pirate at close range.

Maybe it's just the design change from the reptilian pirates to the insectoid ones. It could be the TV, and I'm inclined to say that it'd look a lot better in 480p.  I'm pretty sure I've played Gears on it, though, and, as I said, everything except the enemy models looks fantastic.

I'll comment further when I get to enemies that aren't spheres with legs or Pirates. The soldier models were really quite good, I thought.

You know the purple space pirates in Metroid Fusion? I thought they were giant purple hairy spiders for a long time. The same applies in 3D sometimes, I assume.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

I still love their design.. even though I can't really make out WHAT they actually look like since they move fast and I have to kill them in a hurry so I get no chance to see!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

You can look at their models and zoom in with the logbook.

So I don't know what you're talking about, the enemies look fantastic.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I think there was someone else who was having blur issues. Try checking your settings and making sure its all set up correctly. Also do you have the component cable or are you using composite cables?

But anyways, the only other person I have heard say it was blurry was able to fix it with some settings adjustments.

To Each Man, Responsibility