By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I was just thinking, which trolls are the best? those in the Hobbit? the one in the Lord of the rings? or is it that one from Harry Potter and the (edited) sorcerer's stone? I personally like the ones in the Hobbit better, because of their stupidity, and the way gandalf tricked them to save the day. :P I know you expected a different thread, but as I had read the other one, I came up with this question... besides, I like Big stupid trolls over the miniature big ears big nose, big hair humanoids... hehe Post away, let your troll love get outside for a while.

Around the Network

Do you know a thing about Harry Potter?

Harry Potter and the PHILOSOPHER'S (not Sorcerer's jackass pubhlishers) Stone has the Troll.

Harry Potter and the CHAMBER OF SECRETS had a basilisk.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

forum trolls > movie trolls

Way to derail this thread your mother, how about stop trolling about trolls and troll about how not to troll about trolling in forums and trolling in movies troll

/sarcasm (or is it?)

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Damn I hate trolls. I've always been more of a Gnome man myself.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Way to derail this thread your mother, how about stop trolling about trolls and troll about how not to troll about trolling in forums and trolling in movies troll

/sarcasm (or is it?)

dtewi, sorry about that, let me fix my post:

dtewi > forum trolls > movie trolls

That better?

I was kidding

Or was I?

No I was kidding

Right?

Nah I'm just kidding yah.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

I did read the sorcerer's stone almost 10 years ago, excuse me if details are not as present in my mind :P

I kind of thought they had the fight in the bathroom where moaning myrtle was killed... But I guess it wasnt... I also im pretty sure there was another troll in Harry Potter... cant remember in which book though.

Discworld trolls > all other trolls

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

lol. i was expecting to see a list of forum troll names.