By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - infamous release date. plus a DEMO coming and first look at the box art¡¡¡¡

"We know many of you have been wondering when urban hero Cole McGrath and his electrifying arsenal of superpowers is coming to a town near you. Well, we want to share with you today that inFamous will be launching worldwide this June, and here’s a first look at the front-of-box for the title:

Another question many of you have been asking is: will there be a demo? And, the answer is yes. We’ll have more details on when and how the demo will be available shortly. Stay tuned for a new trailer next week as well of loads of other inFamous goodies from the Sucker Punch crew this month…"

here is the link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/03/06/infamous-date-demo-and-art-revealed/

the cover art looks f!"·$%&/()=?¿g amazing¡¡¡¡¡. this game looks incredible¡¡¡¡.

Around the Network

Awesome, this game is a total enigma to me. I can't wait to get my hand on it.

box art looks attracting

the box art looks good.. but dare i say the main character needs alittle more appeal?

the good thing is that they are going to release the game simultaneusly worldwide. thats great news. and there will be a new trailer next week¡¡¡¡.

Around the Network

That's pretty cool.

i got excited ,but now im scared of the opening week sales being weak.

Awesome.

Take my love, take my land..

YEAH!

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

The box art is damn good! It's good to know there will be a demo.