By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who´s the lamest villain in a JRPG, in your opinion?

Of all the JRPGs you´ve played so far, which one had the most pathetic, lamest villain, the one you didn´t feel any sort of accomplishment when you kicked his/her ass and finished the game?

Around the Network

Gongora from Lost Odyssey. LO has a memorable cast of characters yet that same game had a very lame villian who is trying to be Kefka but fails alarmingly.

Yeah, Gongora was pretty weak.

@Riachu

You´re not the only one I´ve seen say that..."a failed Kefka wannabe"

That weird woman from FFX-2. Not final boss but still...

Around the Network

Lunar Dragon Song/Genesis - Ignatius

Hes supposed to be the main villain but all you ever do with him is have a forced loss battle and at the end... he just dies, just like that, no final battle or anything. You beat some weird monster for the third time, thinking its some mini-boss just before him and then meet him. They have some talk, theres an earthquake kind of thing and bam, HE FALLS down... I was really "WTH?"

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

final boss of FF9, he was not easy, it is for other reason, anyone who beat FF9 knows the reason.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Son1x said:

Lunar Dragon Song/Genesis - Ignatius

Hes supposed to be the main villain but all you ever do with him is have a forced loss battle and at the end... he just dies, just like that, no final battle or anything. You beat some weird monster for the third time, thinking its some mini-boss just before him and then meet him. They have some talk, theres an earthquake kind of thing and bam, HE FALLS down... I was really "WTH?"

GameArts, or whoever made that game, must have been on drugs when making that game.

Necron, maybe. Possibly the Time Devourer.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Mithos from Tales of Symphonia is probably my pick.