By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk is awarded with an 8.5 from Gamespot

ItsaMii said:
Never use GS as a source to tell how good a game is. Considering GS scores, Warhawk is slightly better than New York Times Crosswords and a little worse than Perfect Dark Zero

Thats because PDZ is AAAA

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

WTH is a AAAA game? Are we just making stuff up now?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

AAAAAAAAAAAAA games aside. . . It's very nice to see these high reviews. The whole doom and gloom thing with the PSM review was annoying.

IllegalPaladin said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAA games aside. . . It's very nice to see these high reviews. The whole doom and gloom thing with the PSM review was annoying.

just some tool xbot.

Killzone3 said:
IllegalPaladin said:

just some tool xbot.

Mainly frustrating because I was in the beta so it's like we're all having tons of fun and then PSM shuffles their feet with their review. 

Around the Network

I only play SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS games.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Damn!!! I have to wait :P I want the one on BD with the headset. 1 Month to go :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

leo-j said:
@sieaner

The reviewers say its AAA then its AAA.

Im amazed it looks better than I thought. And runs better than I thought. Looks pretty fun

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24308.html

AAA means big budget, not highest quality.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

I got the box version with Blue Tooth headset yesterday and all I have to say is.... WOW.

This game is seriously addicting and fun! I'm trying to get used to flying using the six axis and there is definitely a learning curve and once I have it mastered I should be much better at flying then those who are just using the sticks to fly around. I messed around with the pro flight controls and those are just so much fun, but I turned it off until I get used to the flying part first then add in the pro flight.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.