By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK Wiis "Like Gold Dust"

NightStalker said: wow I am tired of you Nintendo fanboys on this site...it was really is annoying to see all you guys just bash Sony for everything. I am glad ppl like Kwaad are here to balance some things out because these forums are grossly biased. Can't wait until I get my PS3! I will have the most amazing time ever with it.
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Around the Network

jmcoo7 said: The thing is i live in the uk , i have a wii which i got pre ordered in the first batch from Amazon which vanished in record time . Where are all the wii users i dont know a single one apart from me i was looking for huge numbers of friendly miis ive none except my immediate family and ive loads of freinds and family and workmates . There is something major fishy going on i think nintendo are pulling a fast one and i bet the total amount supllied now is less than the ps3 allocation for the 23rd . I am going to give my wii to my nephew the games apart from zelda which i loved are total rubbish and im going to preorder the ps3 , ive had every console going my fave being my old snes . I am very disappointed in nintendo they only cater for children or gamers who only play for short periods , i spend a large amount of my life playing games inbetween working and social life . I wont be buying another nintendo product again unless they address the non casual gamers like myself . Rant over .
Go to www.mapwii.com ... You will see some users in UK (and the whole world) who have their Wii online.

TalonMan said: jmcoo7 said: I am very disappointed in nintendo they only cater for children or gamers who only play for short periods , i spend a large amount of my life playing games inbetween working and social life . . There is a contradiction here, I just know it...
What are you, Phoenix Wright?