By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bizzare new PS3 exclusive game - Night Journey

http://www.n4g.com/tech/News-63559.aspx hell of a artsy ehhh um some thing yahh. I hope its a shooter, ha!

Around the Network

I know some of his other work, quite strange stuff.

lol... and lol again.

Thats just weird.

Wait this is an actual game? Its actually going to come out on disc format or as some sort of downloadable game?

Around the Network

No idea.

But it would be a cool shooter!

I doubt it's a shooter......

This does scream Arcade game, but hey, it might be great!

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

It's about a spiritual journey to enlightenment so I somehow doubt it's going to be a shooter.

Other than the blur when the camera moves I like the look of the video but you do realize that it's just video that they've captured and put a video effect over right?

twesterm said:
It's about a spiritual journey to enlightenment so I somehow doubt it's going to be a shooter.

Other than the blur when the camera moves I like the look of the video but you do realize that it's just video that they've captured and put a video effect over right?

Maybe you shoot things that attachs you to the physical world and prevent you from reaching Nirvana. You see money you shoot it, You see a nice car you shoot it. You want to fornicate; screw that shoot your overly-sexual partner.  

EDIT: Shoot them with your spiritual energy of course. Give peace a chance.

Why does the name of the game reminds me of an other game coming on the Wii ????

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft