By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite pizza topping ?

I know these threads are going overboard but I really like hearing what people in other parts of the world eat and drink. So here in Germany it´s Tuna, just love the mix of hot tuna and cheese. But in the U.S. it would have to be original chicago pan pizza with canadian bacon... hhhmmm with mushrooms and onions......god am I hungry now :)

Around the Network

Lots of pork for me, Pepperoni, Bacon(not Canadian) and Jalapenos. If you've never had jalapenos on a pizza you are missing out its sooooo good.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi, same here. I also like Papa John's Garlic sauce on it too.

I think that my heart is already complaining

AUGH! Tuna??

I've never even heard of that before.

But yeah, here in Chicago, I prefer pepperoni and sausage...depending on which pizza place it is. Some stuffed pizzas I prefer just sausage or maybe some mushrooms, flat pizza I like pepperoni and sausage. I'm not really a green pepper person.

And yeah, some canadian bacon, ham, hamburger, whatever on a Meat Lovers-esque pizza is always delicious too.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Fresh garlic, pepperoni, meatball and onion.

just cheese (quattro formaggi)

Bay con.......

wow you guys make me hungry!

I have two favourites, one is with salami, the other one is called rustica here in switzerland and there are onions, bacon, garlic and sometimes peperoni on it.

tuna is also a great choice for pizza, if done well, this tastes wonderful.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I usually eat ham+pineapple, but I've been eating too much of it lately and getting bored. =P