By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Pro Bundle For Bundle For $269.99 CDN

Stats87 said:
Wyku said:
Stats87 said:
I am actually in the need of a new 360, my 360 was a shared venture with my brother and he moved back East to Ontario. It was an older 360 that we got replaced for an RROD back in May of 2008, but I believe it was a Zephyr. So we decided to sell it and split the money and just get new 360's with the Jasper.

I was waiting for a good time to re-buy a 360, and that bundle at $269.99 would be great, as I haven't played either of those games. I'd sell them as soon as I beat them, so that would be around another $40 off the total price.

Note that the holiday bundles are unlikely to be Jasper chipsets, mine wasn't :(.  But the Falcon's are supposed to be pretty good still from what I've read/heard/

they aren't!?

hmmm...that sucks.

You can tell if you see 12.1A listed (instead of 14.2A) on the sticker, but it's hard to see.  I couldn't see it before I bought mine, but I couldn't pass up the price.  I would have taken it back had it not been a Falcon though heh. So far so good! *knocks on wood*

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Around the Network
Stats87 said:
Wyku said:
Stats87 said:
I am actually in the need of a new 360, my 360 was a shared venture with my brother and he moved back East to Ontario. It was an older 360 that we got replaced for an RROD back in May of 2008, but I believe it was a Zephyr. So we decided to sell it and split the money and just get new 360's with the Jasper.

I was waiting for a good time to re-buy a 360, and that bundle at $269.99 would be great, as I haven't played either of those games. I'd sell them as soon as I beat them, so that would be around another $40 off the total price.

Note that the holiday bundles are unlikely to be Jasper chipsets, mine wasn't :(. But the Falcon's are supposed to be pretty good still from what I've read/heard/

they aren't!?

hmmm...that sucks.

All the Arcade Xbox 360 that are manufactured this year has the Jasper motherboard in it. The Pro and Elite should be getting them in their before Spring I would think. I'm just waiting for a confirmation on it.

Fry's Electronics have some decent bundles. You could get the Xbox 360 Pro with 5 games for $323US. That ain't bad.

'gaming till I'm gone'

XanderZane said:
Stats87 said:
Wyku said:
Stats87 said:

Note that the holiday bundles are unlikely to be Jasper chipsets, mine wasn't :(. But the Falcon's are supposed to be pretty good still from what I've read/heard/

they aren't!?

hmmm...that sucks.

All the Arcade Xbox 360 that are manufactured this year has the Jasper motherboard in it. The Pro and Elite should be getting them in their before Spring I would think. I'm just waiting for a confirmation on it.

Fry's Electronics have some decent bundles. You could get the Xbox 360 Pro with 5 games for $323US. That ain't bad.

$323 with 5 games?? WoW, thats quite the sick deal.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

The games aren't such a big deal since I have games already, I just need a system again, haha.