By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1up gives WARHAWK 8.5

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3162354&sec=REVIEWS lots of fun later today..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

Getting the retail.

This is WARHAWK!!!!!!!!

65% PSM
80% Edge (same as Bioshock)
80% EGM
85% 1up

Now does any one really think that former official xbot at PSm was not bias ?

Its looking that way. Many gamers already knew Warhawk was a mid 8 - low 9 game as we played it in the Beta.
the only thing is gunna be tough is to track the sales of Warhawk as its cheaper on the PSN than in store. so im expecting about a 50% spilt on where the sales comes from a some people want a hard copy rather then on the PSN.

looks to be a pretty good review game as long as no one else give it below 80 looks to be the best for ps3 yet

@killzone, ill tell you right now it better be danm good i mean revolutionary for it to be same as bioshock, i still do not understand edges reasoning, and i lost alot of faith when they posted that.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
Lost tears of Kain said:
@killzone, ill tell you right now it better be danm good i mean revolutionary for it to be same as bioshock, i still do not understand edges reasoning, and i lost alot of faith when they posted that.

Oh i understand, everything is good and its just sooo damn fun.  The dogfighting is just awesome, going at it with another person who knows what they are doing is just crazy fun.  No single player Ai will ever come close.

I've brought order to the boards! Go here everybody!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=6188&start=0#end

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Killzone3 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

Oh i understand, everything is good and its just sooo damn fun.  The dogfighting is just awesome, going at it with another person who knows what they are doing is just crazy fun.  No single player Ai will ever come close.

Alright..... lol.... ill take your word, i have heard its pretty fun, what i mean by this is well, bioshock is a very good game, and i mean it just better be that good to have the same score.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Lost tears of Kain said:
Killzone3 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

Alright..... lol.... ill take your word, i have heard its pretty fun, what i mean by this is well, bioshock is a very good game, and i mean it just better be that good to have the same score.

Hmm   in fact you can't compare them.

Bioshock is a great game true but it is SP.   
And warhawk is MP. You maybe will play it for 100 hours :).

look at the last two paragraphs. he was pissed that he had made the 1 point off comment. "you can get over a hundred hours, but no its not worth $40"

anyways, just from content the reviews says the game is gona be awesome and will have lots of online time.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.