By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Surprised might not be the word, as I usually know what's happening with the PS3. So more of a gradual delight.

I couldn't help but notice though, why is Comet Crash on the list with 7 reviews? Did you go away from not including games with less than 10 reviews, and if so, why is Critter Crunch at 9 reviews not included?

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
Surprised might not be the word, as I usually know what's happening with the PS3. So more of a gradual delight.

I couldn't help but notice though, why is Comet Crash on the list with 7 reviews? Did you go away from not including games with less than 10 reviews, and if so, why is Critter Crunch at 9 reviews not included?

Bah! Made a mistake. I'll drop Comet Crash soon. I just assumed it would have 10 reviews (like a fool) as its been released for a while. That said, so has Burnout Paradise on 360, and that still only has 8 reviews (and looks destined never to receive any more). Regardless, it'll still hit the last update of the year, even if it won't make the monthly updates (as the last update will have all games with a Metacritic listed, even if 10 reviews have yet to be posted for them).

Thanks for the update (both Rainbird and Hapimeses).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Yay update!

So, after a quick amendment due to a mistake (thanks, Rainbird), the chart now looks like this:

1. PS3 with 24 titles (9 exclusive)
2. 360 with 18 titles (4 exclusive)
3. PC with 10 titles (4 exclusive)
4. Wii with 9 titles (5 exclusive)
5. NDS with 3 titles (1 exclusive) & PSP with 3 titles (1 exclusive)

So, do I have it right now?

;)

Around the Network
Son1x said:
Thanks for the update (both Rainbird and Hapimeses).

No problems at all. Do you have any opinions on what we have or where you think it may be going? Indeed, do you, or any one else, have any other games you expect to make the list by the end of the year?

Seems like it

I'm personally just happy that inFamous made the list. I would have been very sad if a game like that couldn't make the list. And even after it had been at 85 for a long time, it dropped to 84 for a short while before going back up!

Wass said:
Yay update!

Glad to hear it makes you so happy. As above, have any opinions or observations on what we have (or will have soon)? I'm keen to know what everyone thinks the list will look like by the end of the year.

Rainbird said:
Seems like it

I'm personally just happy that inFamous made the list. I would have been very sad if a game like that couldn't make the list. And even after it had been at 85 for a long time, it dropped to 84 for a short while before going back up!

Good stuff. If I've missed anything else in my haste to get the list completed quickly, don't hesitate in pointing it out.

And, yes, it is nice to see InFamous on the list again after its long hiatus in 84-territory. It's a great wee game (I'm platinumed it, which is rare for me), so it's good to see it's reviewing as well as I feel it deserves to.

One more mistake fifa 10 on psp doesn't have enough reviews. Don't know why i'm pointing it out I want the psp to be doing better :(