By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk gets game space this week in HOME

The "Warhawk Command Center" will be added to PlayStation Home this week, confirmed Sony during today's Destination PlayStation event. This new game space allows Warhawk fans to plan new strategies together. This is one of the first game spaces to have been revealed for Home -- we're glad to see it finally going live.

Home is getting bigger and bigger as time goes by im looking foward to this and the EA space

Play Me

Around the Network

They better have private game space rooms. I would hate to go in there with my clan to have it occupied by 50 other players and some dick moving all of my pieces or having to wait in line to use the board

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

I wonder what they'll do for Killzone 2.

I'm more hyped for the EA Sports Complex.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

well resident evil also will have a game space so will killzone. other titles like street fighter offer unlockable home content as game rewards

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
well resident evil also will have a game space so will killzone. other titles like street fighter offer unlockable home content as game rewards

im not 100 percent sure about this but store manager said killzone has some unlockable content for home. I call bs, but making music has it, he'd be the one to ask.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

soulsamurai said:
Skeeuk said:

im not 100 percent sure about this but store manager said killzone has some unlockable content for home. I call bs, but making music has it, he'd be the one to ask.

Killzone 2 has PlayStation Home support!

Uit een pers bericht van Sony Computer Entertainment is gebleken dat Killzone 2 op dit moment al PlayStation Home ondersteuning biedt. A press release from Sony Computer Entertainment has revealed that Killzone 2 on PlayStation Home already supports. Dat is natuurlijk erg mooi om te weten, maar wij zijn erg benieuwd in wat voorn vorm. That is very nice to know, but we are very interested in what voorn form. Is dat in de vorm van game launching, of zal er de 27ste direct een Killzone PlayStation Home Space beschikbaar worden gesteld waar je ook je games kan launchen? Is that the kind of game launching, or will be the 27th direct Killzone PlayStation Home Space available where you can launch your games? Ik hoop het laatste! I hope the last!

For the Englisch peoples: Here you see that Sony say's that Killzone 2 is compatible with PlayStation Home. For the English peoples: Here you see that Sony's say that Killzone 2 is compatible with PlayStation Home.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...