By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playing the PS3 makes you hideously ugly, official BBC news report

Just another story of sony's ruining people's lives :D

Around the Network

Serves her right for being a sillyface

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

That girl is truly hardcore. :P

Pixel Art can be fun.

Did you know that walking too long with shoes also give you blisters? Damn, I think we should ban walking once and for all !

Wii gives you a bladder infection & 360 is a common cause of schizophrenia! who knew?

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
12-year old girl addicted to a PS console? That will make heads explode here.

Not really. She's probably 4'8" and 196 lbs with a bowl cut.

Besides the bowl cut, it is very likely that she's massively overweight. Reclusivity tends to follow obesity (and vice-versa), and it's a fact that the chunkier you are, the more you sweat.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Pulled a muscle playing boomblox (after 20 mins only...)

got many sore thumbs playing the NES as a kid (nice hard buttons)

got tickly fingers after playing handhelds

but never heard of their new thing...

Though I do agree that the PS controller is one of the worst ones... the two palm handles are just not ergonomic at all... (PS1 - PS2 haven't tried the 3 long enough to see if it was different).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

..... Nothing can be said about this article..... It's just as worse as the people who tried to blamed McDonalds for giving them fat asses....

Hephaestos said:
Pulled a muscle playing boomblox (after 20 mins only...)

got many sore thumbs playing the NES as a kid (nice hard buttons)

got tickly fingers after playing handhelds

but never heard of their new thing...

Though I do agree that the PS controller is one of the worst ones... the two palm handles are just not ergonomic at all... (PS1 - PS2 haven't tried the 3 long enough to see if it was different).

I would beg to differ but it's ur opinion though. I've handled much worse controllers *cough* Xbox controller *cough*