By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that you've "forced" yourself to get through & reason...

my recent list of games....

Resistance 2 - Trophies/Plat, i was REALLY disappointed with this game, i got 75% of the trophies :(, trying to get 10,000 kills for that gold trophy is probably as painful as getting KILLED 10,000 times in real life (if it were possible), im selling it tomorrow :)

Final Fantasy 12 - just lost interest, something about sky pirates just seems bleh to me, only sky pirate i liked was Vyse from Skies of Arcadia on the DC

King Kong - for the "easy achievements", not easy really, this game was the first game to make me want to cut my hands off.

Around the Network

resistance 2 for me as well i mean it was fun just not what i wanted

I'm trying to force my way through Prince of Persia and Banjo Kazooie on the 360, but it's really not going over well. I have a hard time forcing myself to play through games. :P

Resistance: Fall of Man-- I got tired of people telling me I couldn't talk shit about it because I hadn't played it. Also, my boss wanted me to play it.

Next up, Resistance 2 and Call of Duty 4.

It SUCKSSSS so bad to have to force playing.... i never want to feel like this again.... it hurts especially since im a trophy whore

Around the Network

I forced myself to finish the Wii version of Alone in the Dark. I have no idea why.

Bioshock - I got really bored of it around 1/4 of the way through. I forced myself to play through because the story was meant to be great.

Thank god i did, because in the end it was one of the most rewarding games ive played in years.

Well, I never got through R2. i just gave up when I thought it was boring. I only got 6% of the trophies because I really don't care much for trophies.

I don't remember forcing myself through a game. I cast them aside when I consider them boring.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Devil May Cry 2

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Man said:
Bioshock - I got really bored of it around 1/4 of the way through. I forced myself to play through because the story was meant to be great.

Thank god i did, because in the end it was one of the most rewarding games ive played in years.

that reminds me of GOW i never wanted/cared for that game, my cousins BF literally sat with me and made me play, i did, i beat it, cared for it a bit because i felt this sense of accomplishment, i feel the game is challenging/rewarding, played the second, LOVED IT! and bought a psp to play Chains of olympus, today its probably my favorite franchise