By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So?, my trophies are wasted ?

HI, just wondering, now that they are going to launch PS3 in Venezuela and 12 more Latin American Countries, i was wondering how am i going to keep my 47 trophies so far ?

i would just keep my US account if the servers were still in USA; but i am thinking that as Latin American countries start supporting PSN, Sony will have to put servers in south america which is going to give me better ping and stuff.

So any idea how to transfer trophies to another account?, damn i should be able to just change address.

Around the Network

donno sorry...

I don't think you can.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Cant you just transfer your game saves?

probably not

Around the Network

so exactly which L.A. countries are they launching the PS3 in?

@Superbeast1370
from
http://www.edge-online.com/news/sony-pushing-for-latin-america-dominance%E2%80%AD

"He said that Phase‭ ‬one‭ ‬releases would encompass Chile,‭ ‬Argentina,‭ ‬Colombia,‭ ‬and Peru.‭ ‬Phase two would include Costa Rica,‭ ‬Ecuador,‭ ‬El Salvador,‭ ‬Guatemala,‭ ‬Honduras,‭ ‬Nicaragua,‭ ‬Panama and Venezuela.‭ ‬Phase three would target Uruguay,‭ ‬Paraguay and Brazil."
"At the time Jackson stated that Sony’s launch into phase three would be established by Spring‭ ‬2009,‭ ‬though it is unclear if the new statement from Sony is referring to this.‭ ‬The news release implies the launch is already occurring,‭ ‬though there was no explicit mentioning of dates."

@OP

Sorry dude, AFAIK you're out of luck

why not have two users on your PS3, then use the one sign-on fpr your US and another for your new account?

It's not ideal I know, but I'm having trouble coming up with another solution...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Spankey said:

@Superbeast1370
from
http://www.edge-online.com/news/sony-pushing-for-latin-america-dominance%E2%80%AD

"He said that Phase‭ ‬one‭ ‬releases would encompass Chile,‭ ‬Argentina,‭ ‬Colombia,‭ ‬and Peru.‭ ‬Phase two would include Costa Rica,‭ ‬Ecuador,‭ ‬El Salvador,‭ ‬Guatemala,‭ ‬Honduras,‭ ‬Nicaragua,‭ ‬Panama and Venezuela.‭ ‬Phase three would target Uruguay,‭ ‬Paraguay and Brazil."
"At the time Jackson stated that Sony’s launch into phase three would be established by Spring‭ ‬2009,‭ ‬though it is unclear if the new statement from Sony is referring to this.‭ ‬The news release implies the launch is already occurring,‭ ‬though there was no explicit mentioning of dates."

@OP

why not have two users on your PS3, then use the one sign-on fpr your US and another for your new account?

It's not ideal I know, but I'm having trouble coming up with another solution...

Argentina should be a piece of cake for sony. they're the most "European" country in South AMerica.

Spankey said:

@Superbeast1370
from

@OP

i can change the states

i guess you cant change because if you have some money on your wallet is dominated in USD, and i guess in other country it would be in its own currency, aniways ill email sony

with every advantage there is a disadvantage.