By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gametrailer - NEW Metroid Videos

Edit: Added the Video Review to the top of the videos (the first 4 are must see!).

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Holy shit thanks mate!!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

yeah thanx for the vids man but I'm pretty sure i've seen these before

Hehe, watched them a few days ago, but thanks. I'm sure quite a few people haven't seen these yet.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

OK the Ridley's Fall video is #@(*ing SWEET!!!

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Hehe, watched them a few days ago, but thanks. I'm sure quite a few people haven't seen these yet.

They were on the GT front page listed as just being posted, a lot of them have the GT voice guy talking over them so it may be worth another listen...but I don't remember these honestly.

Edit: Hmm ok it looks like the first 3 are new, but the last 5 I have seen before.  I wasn't done watching them yet =P 

They were up a few days ago.. but i think they took them down because they weren't supposed to put them up

I am pretty sure that the first 3 starting from the top of my post are new...the last 5 I remember but the first 3 I don't recall in the slightest...especially the Ridley's Fall one, that is just awesome.

They were there but I guess Nintendo told them to pull them off their site. Cos maybe they had broken the embargo!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

Yeah, don't worry Sqrl, keep them up...it's just that a bunch of us might have seen them already if we caught them in time.

All these videos were up last week, but they took them down within the hour.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )