By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you guys get this problem...?

When i'm playing online esp. on Mario Strikers Charged I get so aangryyy.... lol today i was playin some idiot who did a trick with the boo character(he did his feint to pass thru my goalie TWICE) and kept trying to do it... When ppl do stuff like that to me, or do any sort of repetitive tricks or stupid moves(such as the hammer move with the hammer bros. or the birdo egg blast and birdo feint-the 1 that knocks u away) I get sooo ANGRY, lol i was swearing at the T.V so much loll... but cos of that anger I then came back and beat the guy 3-2 in the 1st match and then trashed him 4-2 in the 2 nd one so i was all calmed down... =)... btw afterwards I played a guy called ADOLF and i got pissed at himmm so muchhhh!!! GRRRR!!! Anyway just wondering if any of you have that or do you lot stay calm online...also guys PM me if u wanna become Wii friends and Mario strikers friends =)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

I played adolf too. The only reason i was pissed at adolf is because we went into sudden death both games and i lost both of them. And some people kept using toad to hop over my goalie.

yeaaaa mann they use toad and DK on me... thas wt the dick who tried to do the boo trick on me did... he used Diddy to try and jump my keeper... and yea ADOLF=knob...lol PM me ur Friend Code if u want a match rockstarjerry1981

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

When I play on live G.R.A.W 2 on the 360, somtimes my team just get f**king stupid, example: all my team goes to the right and I go to the left(becuase someone has to cover that side from the eniemies, and all my stupid team went right so I have to do this). After I keep killing enemies(like 1:30 minutes) an enemy kill me by the back(and that enemy came from the right side were my stupid team was covering) that thing piss me a lot, my team was like 5 people against 2 enemies(I was killing the other 3 of the opposite team and they couldn't kill 2 enemies). And what piss me of the most is that they have mics and no one told me an enemy was going to my side. Arrrrrr!

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

We should create some rules, for exemple :

No jump over the goalie trick (-5 in your overall points per time this trick is done )

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Around the Network

LMAO. I just bought strikers the other day, and i got crushed my first match online like 14 - 0. I was so mad I didnt want to play again. Then I learned all the cheap tricks like using boo's to pass through the goalies. I thought I was getting good until I matched up against The no. 1 ranked guy (Shinden or something like that) It was like every shot he attempted was a guaranteed goal. How the hell do they do that?!

lol. Welcome to the online gaming world Wii owners.

This is EXACTLY what you run into with most online games. Cheaters. Love it or Leave it.

They won't go away.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.