By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Calling all VGC Halo 3 players We need your help!

ill spend around 10 hours + editing it over the course of 3-4 weeks and it will be done by the end of april

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

Around the Network

I was getting a few good triple kills yesterday. But I'm only a 10, so what I class as good is different from the rest of you guys.

Maybe I'll send you some of mine.

Anyone here die to a traffic cone? :P
That's the kind of epicness we need!

PS3 Trophies

Zucas said:

Please, try not to intimidate the other Halo 3 players too much...

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Zucas said:

Please, try not to intimidate the other Halo 3 players too much...

I try not to but some of the things I do might pop some eyes out haha.

i got Jag's clips so ill sort them soon :)

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

I have been playing big team battle for the last couple days in an attempt to get some decent clips. But I have come to the conclusion that the more I play, the worse I get. Either that or everyone else is getting a lot damn better than me. Maybe the ravages of old age are starting to take their effect.

I got a shotgun spree followed by a Killtrocity (5 shotguns kills followed by a assasination due to lack of bullets)...

I saved it if you want it... ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

hey bro where do you want me to send them? On bungie.net? I've got some crazy double headshots with sniper rifles and some overkills / exterminations in SWAT