By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your friends are concerned about how much you play World of Warcraft.

Your friends are concerned about how much you play World of Warcraft.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

EPIC LULZ

Around the Network

Haha, gave me a good laugh.

Epic qoute:
"He's talking about an actual girl, like me"
"I thought you were an Elf?"

lol that was good

What's her crit rate.. HAHAHA

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

lol, I love that the guy leading it is from Blizzard

But I still can't believe he didn't pick up! You don't ignore her completely you turn the sound down, answer the phone and find out what she wants before you ignore her!

These protocols of MMO addiction exist for a reason people!

To Each Man, Responsibility

I can't believe he missed out on a three-some....

i should have known it would be the opposite way of what i thought of at first.

anyway, this is a pretty fun vid, so i'll give it a half of a free internet (yes, i'm a cheap bastard.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I would Hit all the girls in that video....In a sexual way

I'd Hit and I'd Hit it good

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

vonboy said:
i should have known it would be the opposite way of what i thought of at first.

anyway, this is a pretty fun vid, so i'll give it a half of a free internet (yes, i'm a cheap bastard.

Same thoughts here.