By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Submit your questions about MLB 09 The Show

Hey guys,

We'll be doing a short developer interview for MLB 09 The Show soon, and thought I'd give you a chance to submit your own questions to be asked.  The interviewer will select the best question and ask the developer for you (maybe multiple if there are that many good ones!).  The piece will cover all three versions (PS2, PS3, PSP) so no ground is left unturned here.  Just be polite and respectful and try to phrase your questions so that you can get some unique responses!

Around the Network

Is there a way to improve your players by giving them steroids?

Are there going to be six axis controls implemented and how?

What does this version brings that the previous version doesn't?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I assume the first question is a joke. The other two are ok but I'd rather ask something that couldn't be answered by a fact sheet. ;)

Someone here must be more creative but they're probably not around on Friday night, d'oh!

I am getting this. It has been far too long since I bought a baseball game, with the last one being Griffey Jrs Winning Run on SNES and the 64 versions.

I hear this is the best baseball game money can buy. So I am gonna take the risk.

Well my question is, "Are there any classic teams/players from the past"?

Around the Network

How do you feel making baseball games every year?

How and what do you do to keep things fresh as you've done with 'The Show' series?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Will Koji Uehara be in the game?

I wanna use him on the PSP version...

1. Will the game and it's future successors provide returning gamers integration between the games based on their save files? For example, can my season mode started in MLB 08 continue throughout MLB 09 or my custom players?

2. How often will you and what methods will you use to update rosters throughout the 2009 MLB season?

3. Have you thought about providing gameplay modes that are less simulation in nature similiar to arcade baseball games of yesteryear like RBI Baseball?

4. How do your competitors' actions in the 2K and Power Pros series affect the yearly development process of MLB The Show? Is it strenuous being in such a competitive environment with your product?

5. Online play is increasingly important in today's sports games. MBL 09 The Show has added flex scheduling to the online leagues this year. How important are the online leagues for the series, and where do you see it heading in the future?

I'll think of some more later. Edit them as you see fit DKII.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I don't really like baseball.

Will I still like this game? DUN DUN DUN.

This opportunity has ended. Thanks for those who participated.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!