By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal Talk ~* EP 1 *~ --- DmeisterJ Interview on Life After Vg Chartz!!!!!

^^^rofl

Around the Network

Is there any way possible to be more distracted while playing Halo Wars than this ?
Maybe thoughts of my dream where I was squashed to death by a giant alien robot and my bro ma5terb8ing over it can...

Blasphemy. Not a real interview with DMeisterJ

RolStoppable said:
Yeah, I already suspected that the interview was fake. "Uncharted BABBY!" just didn't seem right.

That, and DMeisterJ didn't actually start the "LBP is huge" thing.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

This is ALL a part of the UNREAL experience.

have you ever experienced a fake interview of a fame duser who ran away

then the USER comes back to once again "protect/defend himself"

THIS is all part of the UNIQUE experience....UnReal Talk is meant to be like this.

this UnReal Talk brought DmeisterJ back.....even if it was just for 1 post.....it showed DmesiterJ's BEST quality......some people call it "damage control" I call it "defence".

Now the show has really finished.....around 42 Hours AFTEr it began!

GOOOOOOOOD NIGHT

@rol

don't worry ur interview will be very real lol

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
starcraft said:
RolStoppable said:
Yeah, I already suspected that the interview was fake. "Uncharted BABBY!" just didn't seem right.

That, and DMeisterJ didn't actually start the "LBP is huge" thing.

No, stealing something and claiming it is his own to get attention would fit DMJ perfectly.

That's perfectly true.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

How the hell Jerry think he was going to get away with this?

DmeisterJ is addicted to this site, he never left.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@starcraft

and actually dmeisterJ had CLAIMEd and made a thread saying he started the "LBP will be HUGE" thing

@psrock

I wasn't going to

thats why kept posting in the thread.....so DmesiterJ would finally post n the UNREAL Experience you users were having would finish for the night

DmeisterJ was 42 hours late but did make it in the end

So, as predicted, you show Dmeister attention, he will show up. One more thing, if he really wanted to leave, he would have asked for a permabanned.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)