By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killerfat22--i hate you....

I have reached a point that i come to every few months with Xbox Live....

The community is killing itself, to often we let crap just slide and excuse it as well ya know..

Last night i decided to try TimeShift online for th first time, not a bad game just a step above average shooter....so i am playing along and go for a 1v1 match

aganist GAMERTAG

Killerfat22

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Killerfat22

Well four mins into a map i have never played i have a rocket launcher ,sniper, pistol combo and a 5 kill lead

Great i thought i will be able to grab a few achievements here as well---at least i thought i would be able to

So i then spend the remander of the time hunting him down....he was hiding in a snipper tower thing

then with 10 sec's left in teh match i get  "connection to host lost"

HE QUIT!

REPEAT IF YOU PALY HIM HE WILL QUIT IF HE IS LOSING!!!!!

Around the Network

I'd say the Xbox Live experience is pretty damn amazing if this is the first person that's ever done that to you.

People play games to get good, a measure of good is beating another person, people enjoy being good, when people are shown they are not good, they react badly.

ohh i know i am just tired of it

i go in waves--i get all excited play a bunch of games then after a while i just tired of the crap

take a little time of to switch up then repeat

please share stories

Give him bad rep, that'll show 'im!

^its all part of it---but i figured this since i cant kick in his door and smack him upside the head and be all like "that is for quitting early"

i will make it clear that he is not worthy to play with and you cant count on him

the worse ones are halo quitters---just b/c a team is beter then you does not mean you need to quite

i have never quite a halo game or a CS game or any game b/c i was losing

Around the Network

i joined a game and there was this argument going on...ive no idea what started it but it ended with one telling the other that his dick was too small to fuck him in the ass.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

This happens all the time, i hate losers who play online games and quit if they are getting whupped. Pussies

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

One of the reasons why I hate playing team based games with random people... Next thing you know poof... Your team's limping more than enough with one teammate leaving the game.

Happens pretty frequently in Public Gears 2 matches as well. I guess the hit to your Rank is less if you quit, then if you get steamrolled? Hell I don't know.

I've quit multiplayer games before but only when absolutely necessary (when lag is so bad that I can't play or when the opposing team is glitching consistently); If I lose simply because the other player/team was better, I stick around. I TRY not to do anything on-line I wouldn't do in person and I don't consider myself a douche-bag or a sore loser.

iron_megalith said:

One of the reasons why I hate playing team based games with random people... Next thing you know poof... Your team's limping more than enough with one teammate leaving the game.

I hope you never play DOTA.

You'd die of a stroke.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).