By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 30 sec commericial!?

Where are the commercials? Killzone 2 is just a few days away and advertising for the game has been mysteriously absent. That's about to change as SCEA has just unveiled its 30 second spot, to air tomorrow on "several networks." The spot focuses on a single sniper bullet, traveling through a chaotic battlefield. It reminds us a lot of last year's Angelina Jolie flick Wanted -- what do you think of it?

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/02/19/americas-30-second-killzone-2-commercial/

PS: Damn it.. what's with the posting problems if this works hopefully some1 can answer my problem of why I couldn't post a thread? If this is posted multiple times. Pls lock it. I'm no spammer but this is just irritating. If the embbed doesn't work just click the link....

Edit: Just click the link.... Don't know how to embbed this one.

Anyway a 30 sec commercial of Killzone 2. Tired of typing anything about it for the 7th time. Enjoy........

Around the Network

I saw a k2 advert tonight in the uk twice during skins...was a rubbish advert though that gave nothing away

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Its pretty cool I guess, it should show some action and some cool helghast kills.

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)

colonelstubbs said:
I saw a k2 advert tonight in the uk twice during skins...was a rubbish advert though that gave nothing away

Sad to hear. I'm searching it right now just to see. This ad is awesome had it if they placed a caption saying all in game or something like that. Still good looking though hopefully it may attract more attention to it.

Neptune said:
Its pretty cool I guess, it should show some action and some cool helghast kills.

You mean like the ballet of death?

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:

You are a chav.........I saw the Killzone 2 teaser trailer during shameless >_>

Advertising is good..
But don't you think the majority of the PS3 userbase already know's that this game is coming out in a week, hell.. Not even the PS3 userbase, most people that own a gaming console.

Smashed said:
Advertising is good..
But don't you think the majority of the PS3 userbase already know's that this game is coming out in a week, hell.. Not even the PS3 userbase, most people that own a gaming console.

Well the thing is that there maybe some people that they can get interested in buying this game. It's one of the benchmark games for PS3.

Decent commercial I guess but it could use more action and they should show off their physics more.

cool48 said:
Decent commercial I guess but it could use more action and they should show off their physics more.

I sure do hope that it's not the only commercial they'll show.