By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - “The worst is behind us,” says Greenberg on RROD issues

dib8rman said:
Firstly there was no slant and cynical is debatable; he stated something, I made it obvious, as for the second paragraph, that's all my understanding if your saying that has a cynical slant in it at some point then that's your opinion.

Well then I would say that your 'understanding' is a gross over exaggeration.  Your proposed quizzical outlook as to the mentality of those who purchase the system as if self-knowing masochists is nothing but cynical.

Around the Network

So your going to try to throw this into some obtuse game of he said she said?

Pathetic. In the end this article still claims that there is an issue, this means I'm not exaggerating anything, maybe your underappreciating reality?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

yeah who believes a word coming from this smeghead. it will only be over when they refund everybody back their money from buying a lemon and with intreset, because people had to send their system in about 4-5 times.

An example clarification then:

5 RROD's is an exaggeration within my claim, but I'm under the belief that 1 break down is more than enough.

Does this help you to see that there was no exaggeration on my end or am I eaggerating something else in your opinion?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Snake612 said:
I haven't heard that much complaints about RROD in awhile.

Mmmm no ...

http://forums.xbox.com/25683384/ShowPost.aspx

http://forums.xbox.com/25603474/ShowPost.aspx

Around the Network
dolemit3 said:
I hope my Elite will be upgraded with the latest components, that's all.

I hope so to... sent mine in Fri... DVD drive died, but I caused a RRoD

People keep going on about how RROD still exists, but PS3 & Wii fail too.
Even if the failure rates are only 3% which has been speculated, that means over 600k failed PS3 & almost 1.4 million failed Wii. I know my Wii has failed already once and it's not even heavily used.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

I have a falcon and a new jasper 360, they are very quiet compared to the launch consoles, the outside no longer feels hot, the fans stay low instead of sounding like a jet engine, and not had any problems at all!

My PS3 failed (disc drive error) and took an age to get back, Sony also tried charging me for the repair, My wiimote also stopped working so got a new one and new sensor for the tv,

The 360 is the only one I haven't had problems with yet lol

FKNetwork said:
I have a falcon and a new jasper 360, they are very quiet compared to the launch consoles, the outside no longer feels hot, the fans stay low instead of sounding like a jet engine, and not had any problems at all!

My PS3 failed (disc drive error) and took an age to get back, Sony also tried charging me for the repair, My wiimote also stopped working so got a new one and new sensor for the tv,

The 360 is the only one I haven't had problems with yet lol

watch out for the Falcon's dvd drive... some of them were initially shipped with a shitty DVD drive

my xbox elite I bought in september just gave me the RROD....man the xbox is the best console but I am really fustrated with thier 360......I had the original 360 and it gave me the RROD twice, thats why I decided to buy the Elite but I guess Its the same S!@#$%hit