By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - “The worst is behind us,” says Greenberg on RROD issues

I Still have friends that still getting RROD the issue is not over but it has gotten alot bettter from launch.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

That's funny. I know two people from work who have RROD in the last month. One is on his 2nd RROD :(

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I haven't heard that much complaints about RROD in awhile.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

something bout that article just doesnt seem 100% certain that the problem will truly die down... oh well im just glad i sold mine in time

As long as mine doesnt RROD i dont care

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
So there was an issue?

I believe the only reason I never picked up a 360 is because of that issue with RROD. It always confused me why people kept buying them, even people who knew of the issues, it was like buying a suprise box full of fail only because what is inside is a suprise even though it's fore-mentioned that it's contents is fail.

This just means they are saying they repair systems and it's also saying that systems out on the market will need repair.

What a cynical slant.

First they denied the issue from existance, then it's a fore-gone conclusion that everyone succumbs to the issue and finally, nothing has been fine-tuned for a quicker turn-around and consoles sold today are just as susceptible than those at launch.

Fumanchu said:
dib8rman said:
So there was an issue?

I believe the only reason I never picked up a 360 is because of that issue with RROD. It always confused me why people kept buying them, even people who knew of the issues, it was like buying a suprise box full of fail only because what is inside is a suprise even though it's fore-mentioned that it's contents is fail.

This just means they are saying they repair systems and it's also saying that systems out on the market will need repair.

What a cynical slant.

First they denied the issue from existance, then it's a fore-gone conclusion that everyone succumbs to the issue and finally, nothing has been fine-tuned for a quicker turn-around and consoles sold today are just as susceptible than those at launch.

give more or less their backs to the problem (a company like MS should not have this type of problem) and greenberg acts like the biggest fanboy

Firstly there was no slant and cynical is debatable; he stated something, I made it obvious, as for the second paragraph, that's all my understanding if your saying that has a cynical slant in it at some point then that's your opinion.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

It doesn't sound like the RROD is behind is it sounds like the Repair process is very fast now and they upgrade the system is it has less of a chance to do it again...

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

shameful. 'nuff said.