By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official SF4 PS3/PSN vgchartz community & matchmaking thread

Street Fighter IV
ESRB: Teen

PlayStation 3 / PS3

Shipped
2/18/09
Average: 9.3
My rating: 10 change
Write a review

Reg. Price: $47.99
Your Price: $43.19
Free ShippingStreet Fighter IV
ESRB: Teen

PlayStation 3 / PS3

Shipped
2/18/09
Average: 9.3
My rating: 10 change
Write a review

Reg. Price: $47.99
Your Price: $43.19
Free Shipping

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Is anyone up for some matches either now or later on tonight? I'm bored of ranked match, I've never been paired up against players with around the same or more BP as me. I keep playing waves and waves of crappy Ken players.

PSN ID DINO46 mostly play as RYU

I get the same thing on HDR, I've been using alot of Gief, and (almost) everyone that i fight on quick match turns out to be a Ken or Ryu.

I get pretty sick of it. :P

BTW, I need a rematch bbsin. Fighting you was the best games I've had in a long time.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

Spoiler:

I read that you have to beat Akuma to unlock him. Is he like a sub-boss that you'll fight no matter what (depending on the character you use) or is he a secret sub-boss where you have to meet a certain criteria to fight him (like get x number of perfects, finish with a super combo, finish with an ultimate combo, etc)?

does anyone want to play?

I'm getting it tomoz afternoon. Just bought the HD remix 12 quid, no trophies and 2 months late. Regretting it now... a bit anyway

Ynwa.

This game is too fun.

Akuma ftw!!!!

I've dropped Ken. He's just too boring for me.

Akuma, Sakura, Cammy, and Bison will be my characters. Mostly Akuma and Sakura though.

Dunno if it's just me, but C.Viper has too be one of the most handicapped SF4 characters. All her pokes are slow and her sweep takes the longest. There's also a .2-.5 charge for all her special moves which puts her in really bad spots when someone is rushing with a set of pokes or combos. I don't know what to make of it, I feel like I'm playing with one hand when I use her. I haven't seen such a insane learning curve for any fighting game character, I'll have to move Viper down my list for now. I'm sure my Ryu would rape her.

Anyways, with the exception of gm192, I haven't play anyone on the list yet. I know some of you don't even have the game, but I'm eager to see who here is able to stop my Guile.