By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official SF4 PS3/PSN vgchartz community & matchmaking thread

This thread is for Vgchartz members that want to play SF4 on PSN with each other, or just talk about SF4 in general. Add your name (PSN) if you're getting SF4, whether you play casually or more seriously and what characters you use.

BTW. This game has optional install!

!Notice!: If I missed anyone's name and you still want to be added, please repost or PM me.

!Notice!: When you add someone to your list, please be courteous and mention Vgchartz and SF4.

Players

bbsin (casual = no)

• Guile, C.Viper (work in progress)

SnakeEyez (casual = no)

• Ken, Cammy

Phrancheyez (casual = no)

• Ken, Ryu, Akuma

obadiah91 / vgchartz ID: "Serious_Frusting" (casual = ???)

• ???

DPatriot / Vgchartz ID: "Tbone" (casual = no)

• Ken, Ryu, Akuma

Kirballs1 (casual = ???)

• Ken, Sakura, Honda

mtofu (casual = no)

• Ken, Ryu

gm192 / Vgchartz ID: "Riot of the Blood" (casual = no)

• Akuma, Ken

EckoBlue / Vgchartz ID: "Ninsonysoft01" (casual = ???)

• ????

bklynrecca (casual = ???)

• Chun-li, Blanka, Ken

Flow-C / Vgchartz ID: "Flow" (casual = ???)

• Vega (claw)

Sinner_Chrono / Vgchartz ID: "NFGBlinkAC" (casual = yes)

• Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, Fei Long

Patricks05 / Vgchartz ID: "taomaster06" (casual = ???)

• ???

DINO46 (casual = ???)

• Ryu

JBoogie0401 / Vgchartz ID: "JBoogie" (casual = kinda, kinda not)

• Ryu, Ken

CGI-Quality

• Guile, Dhalsim, Ken, Sagat

TyePhoid_PAL (casual = no)

• Ryu
Pristine20 (casual = kinda, kinda not)
  • Sagat, Ken
badgerfan20945 / Vgchartz ID "SlumsofOhio" (casual = yes)
  • Abel, Camy, El Fuerte
TruckOSaurus (casual = yes)
  • Fei Long, Cammy
Redhairedshanks (casual = yes)
  • Ken, Ryu, Honda
KylieDog (casual = ???)
  • Cammy, Zangief
Cross2 / Vgchartz ID "Theory" (casual = yes)
  • Abel, Ryu, Guile
makingmusic / Vgchartz ID "makingmusic476" (casual = yes)
  • Akuma
Darc_Requiem (casual = ???)
  • Cammy, Gouken
Detsuki-G / Vgchartz ID "Dgc1808" (casual = ???)
  • Ken, C.Viper

!Notice!: If I missed anyone's name and you still want to be added, please repost or PM me.

!Notice!: When you add someone to your list, please be courteous and mention Vgchartz and SF4.

Around the Network

Oh yea, u know im in this. I just picked up my SF IV Tournament Edition stick, haven't used it yet but wow is it a step up from other (retail) sticks I've used. Will be picking up my game later on today - damn those bastards for not having it when I went in. I will be using most likely Ken, Cammy and maybe somebody else, not sure yet. I wouldn't say I'm a casual although u beat me so bad that I look like one to u LOL.

PSN ID: Phrancheyez

Characters: Definately Ken, Ryu, Akuma, probably Gouken..

I don't have the game yet, and I know theres some other characters I'll use, but I know I'll use those 4 because they all have similar fighting styles. When I start playing tonight, I'll update my list. And I'd LOVE to play others=P

Erm, put mine down. obadiah91. i aint getting it till friday because i live in europe.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Psn. DPatriot.

Characters: Ken,Ryu,Akuma

Will get the game this Saturday.

We should do a tournament.

Around the Network

PSN ID: Kirballs1 I get my copy later tonight.
character's - Ken,Sakura,Honda
maybe ill picup viper she looks like fun = )

Gamestop has started the shipping process (I wanted the CE and EBGames in Canada wouldn't let me pre-order).

I also have the TE stick (received it a week ago) and am waiting to use it.

I'll be starting with Ryu and Ken, of course, and then I'll move on to the new characters. Can't wait!

SnakeEyez said:

Oh yea, u know im in this. I just picked up my SF IV Tournament Edition stick, haven't used it yet but wow is it a step up from other (retail) sticks I've used. Will be picking up my game later on today - damn those bastards for not having it when I went in. I will be using most likely Ken, Cammy and maybe somebody else, not sure yet. I wouldn't say I'm a casual although u beat me so bad that I look like one to u LOL.

I TRIED to pick mine up aswell (I already paid in full), but the guy said there were some distribution errors form the supplier and I got screwed over. I was hoping to get good with a good stick early (since my T5 PS2 stick sucks for SF) but I'm already getting used to the pad.

They told me that it'll be in at the end of this month or early next month...what a bummer.

PSN: gm192

Mains: Akuma
Secondary: Ken until I unlock Akuma and learn the more advanced characters.

@bbsin
Gonna update the OP? =P