By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Full Frontal Male Nudity in GTA IV: The Lost and the Damned!!

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200902/full-frontal-male-nudity-in-gta-iv-the-lost-and-damned.asp

Full Frontal Male Nudity in GTA IV: The Lost and Damned

Shock scene appears in the downloadable episode, released tomorrow on Xbox Live.

Uh-oh. This isn't going to go down well with the cry-babies who made the 'Hot Coffee' incident into such a scandal.

But now that the embargo for reviews has just lifted (here's ours), we're able to report for the first time that GTA IV: The Lost and Damned - the first of two downloadable episodic expansions to last year's phenomenal Grand Theft Auto IV - contains a scene of full frontal male nudity.

It's the first time we've ever seen a fully realistic 3D penis, complete with pubic bush. And in our review, we describe it as the most alarming scene in the entire Grand Theft Auto saga to date - not because it's as 'extreme' as some of the violence and torture on show in the game, but because it's just so completely unexpected, and bound to cause some sort of outcry in the vein of San Andreas' "Hot Coffee".

The scene, which players will encounter about a third of the way into the game's substantial 10-hour-plus story, sees protagonist Johnny Klebitz' first encounter with a new character, Congressman Thomas Stubbs. Stubbs has just received a back massage from an unknown lady, and goes about discussing business with Johnny entirely in the nude.

What makes it so surprising is that throughout the scene, nothing is seen for the most part, so it's just Rockstar's typical dry sense of humour; its loves flirting with controversy, and that comes across in all but the briefest glimpses of just the top of Stubbs' pubic region.

And then, right at the end of the scene, BANG: Rockstar stops 'flirting' with controversy and gives it a full on facial. Full-on cock and balls, on your screen, on Xbox 360, in GTA IV.

My jaw simply HIT THE FLOOR.

If Rockstar's intention was to shock - if only because of the shitstorm it may well bring about - then it has succeeded. But it also 'fits well' with the game's entire daring and 'ballsy' attitude.

But The Lost and Damned has plenty else going for it besides, well, an old cock. For the full details, check out our review, which just went live, here.

Cameras at the ready for the first pictures to be posted on the Internet, starting tomorrow.

Update: 1UP's posted a video of it here. Spare a thought for their bandwidth...

------------------

This should really help boost sales of the now sagging GTA4 numbers!

Around the Network

Here's a video of it, the penis scene is during the last 10-15 seconds.

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23672

Brilliant marketing strategy, I'm glad Rockstar haven't lost there balls.

Can't say I'm too excited.

Indeed, excellent marketing move.

Around the Network

Who would have thought so many people would be so excited and even make threads to see penis.

Actually this is pretty lame. If Rockstar wanted to say FU to its critics, it certainly does so with this piece, but it sure as hell won't shut them up, rather it may bring down some kind of action.

It's fine that some devs want to have greater freedom in development, but i don't think that this is the best way of getting this freedom.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

yanamaster said:
Actually this is pretty lame. If Rockstar wanted to say FU to its critics, it certainly does so with this piece, but it sure as hell won't shut them up, rather it may bring down some kind of action.

It's fine that some devs want to have greater freedom in development, but i don't think that this is the best way of getting this freedom.

Well what do you suggest then??

yanamaster said:

This is not a FU to critics, this is a brilliant marketing strategy that will definitely cause a lot of buzz and in turn sales for Rockstar.

Also...A penis shouldn't be an issue to begin with, how many movies have that sort of thing or how many adult materials are available on the web? Game industry critics, the ESRB and manufacturers need to grow up and allow AO games on consoles.

SleepWaking said:
yanamaster said:

Well what do you suggest then??

show cum...