By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lionhead: "These are old projects that we're no longer working on,"

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/lionhead-new-projects-are-old-concepts

Lionhead 'new' projects are old concepts

Artwork for two unannounced Lionhead projects appearing on the web are not currently in development, despite speculation they could be the next titles from the Fable studio.

Concept art for two games – labelled Survivor and Justice – has been on display at Leading Light Design, and was picked up over the weekend by a number of blogs including Destructoid, claiming it was representative of new projects in development at Lionhead.

However, neither projects are in development at the studio – it's believed that one project originated before Lionhead was acquired by Microsoft in 2006.

"These are old projects that we're no longer working on," a spokesperson for the company told GamesIndustry.biz.

Those anticipating Lionhead's next true project after Fable II won't have long to wait, as the studio boss is due to give a lecture at next month's Game Developers Conference, entitled Lionhead Experiments Revealed.

Around the Network

Couldn't this have been put in the thread about the subject?

Booo-hooo-hooo.

At least we'll know soon what they are working on.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

good, cause i wasnt feeling those two

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

it's a shame cuz those two look awesome

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

That's a freaky avatar dude!

You weren't feeling the setting, the art?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
MrBubbles said:

none of it.   i didnt dislike them...but they were just sort of "whatever"

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

maqn those looked awesome but they probably stopped them for a reason.

the survivors looked a bit too ambitious anyways....

MrBubbles said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
MrBubbles said:

none of it.   i didnt dislike them...but they were just sort of "whatever"

Ah... maybe... generic? trite?