By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Much more positive review for Heavenly Sword

maybe they used too much uncompressed audio, hehe.

but yeah, this game is WAY too short i've heard, if it's under 10 hours, it better have multiplayer,

Around the Network

Gamepro is nearly spot on the average review for PS3 games. So when compared to other magazines they can be held up as pretty decent standard right now.

So, that is their honest review.  It's a 9.

Yeah mixed reviews are what I expected. It should do better than Lair.

Killzone3 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
like i thought mixed reviews, some say its to short, while other says while its short its a good game

Short or not its a relly good game, I'd also rather get a short good game then a long mediocre one. 

Lol a long mediocre game would be tourture if its really bad!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Xeo_842 said:
Killzone3 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
like i thought mixed reviews, some say its to short, while other says while its short its a good game

Short or not its a relly good game, I'd also rather get a short good game then a long mediocre one.

Final Fantasy XII anyone?

Around the Network

Nice to see. It is always kind of sad to see a game in which you expected to be great get bad reviews. I was a bit puzzled by the low score it got on that other review related to what people who played the demo thought. This is one of those games that I wish I had a ps3 to play.

naznatips said:
Xeo_842 said:
Killzone3 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

Final Fantasy XII anyone?

bingo, one of the first final fantasys i had to push myself to finish (along with 10)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Killzone3 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

Yes but like we said it needs to have replay value, games like gears is really really short but has a great multiplayer

And there are games that can only have single player, have fantastic gameplay, and still go +20 hours (bioshock)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Final Fantasy XII = Awesome. A pleasure to play!

Heavenly Sword roller coaster continues then, both IGN and IGN UK gave the game a 7...

Final Fantasy XII= Only FF game I have played. And it was good.

Gamepro has a fun factor review. They gave Strikers a 5/5. Strikers has multiplayer.
I am sure it was fun for the 8 hours they played it.