By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Much more positive review for Heavenly Sword

http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps3/games/reviews/130990.shtml

Gamepro, like IGN UK, is a reliable source and a legitimate review source, unlike, say, NextGenIreland, which has a PS3 icon as its center heading, seems to review Sony games 90 percent of the time and has given every single PS3 game an 8.0 or above (save Sonic and one other, I believe). A 9.0 is a much stronger score. We'll see how it pans out as time passes, but I think the prophecies of doom and gloom on this title were a little premature. Kudos to those who reserved judgment.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

Let's just skip all the crap about how gamepro about is " OMG biased" and just say that this is an above average game and that's true. Good for Sony, they're getting another decent title.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Sorry dtewi, not when its Gamepro were talking about. They are the only competition for 1up in terrible biased reviews (amongst the major reviewers).  Admittedly most of the bias isn't directed at the PS3 so it could be a fair review.  It's probably above average but the hit or miss scores show that it isn't the PS3 saviour that Sony fanboys have been calling it for the last 6 months. 

9/10

wooooo, go hot chick lacking clothes with a big sword!!

Hey, I will not deny I had fun on the demo. I even picked it as the PS3's next million seller.

Though I did feel like (Insert Random User's Girlfriend) in how quick the demo went, it was still fun.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

I agree decent title, but people shouldn't make it out to be the killer title for the PS3. And by killer, the meaning could be interpreted as good or bad.

Fuzzmosis said:
Hey, I will not deny I had fun on the demo. I even picked it as the PS3's next million seller.

Though I did feel like (Insert Random User's Girlfriend) in how quick the demo went, it was still fun.

I think it's going to be a popular rental but a mediocre seller.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

like i thought mixed reviews, some say its to short, while other says while its short its a good game

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Lost tears of Kain said:
like i thought mixed reviews, some say its to short, while other says while its short its a good game

Short or not its a relly good game, I'd also rather get a short good game then a long mediocre one. 

I'm sorry but if it's really only 6-10 hours with no multiplayer or real replay value then that's ridiculous no matter how "good". Forgetting the fact for the moment that it defies the initial logic that Blu-Ray was supposed to lead to bigger longer games, at a retail price of $60 that's like $10/hour spent. To put that in perspective, you'd spend half as much going out to the movies, and we all know how much people complain about how expensive movie tickets have gotten these days. Even I have enough time to finish this game in the two weeks Blockbuster would give me for $8.