By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why are the American prediction leagues closed so early?

Why are the American prediction leagues closed so early this month? There seems to be little consistency as to when the leagues are shut down. Last month they were not closed till very late in the month almost right before the NPD numbers were released. This allowed many people to get a better edge on the numbers while punishing those who put in their numbers early. Now this month I decided to wait a while since I assumed the league would close at approximately the same time and now I am locked out. Maybe there should be a predetermined date set showing when the leagues will be closed. And I may be only thinking of myself, but perhaps a reopening of the American league would be fair to let those who were unaware a chance to get their predictions in. Just my two cents.

Around the Network

zukaus said: Why are the American prediction leagues closed so early this month? There seems to be little consistency as to when the leagues are shut down. Last month they were not closed till very late in the month almost right before the NPD numbers were released. This allowed many people to get a better edge on the numbers while punishing those who put in their numbers early. Now this month I decided to wait a while since I assumed the league would close at approximately the same time and now I am locked out. Maybe there should be a predetermined date set showing when the leagues will be closed. And I may be only thinking of myself, but perhaps a reopening of the American league would be fair to let those who were unaware a chance to get their predictions in. Just my two cents.
I like it. It adds to the game. You guess early, your not accurate. You wait too long... you dont get to guess. I love it.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Wow, thanks for the very quick response. I apologize I never noticed the date above, I will be sure to get in my numbers in timely fashion. This site just keeps on getting better and better, thanks again.

Is there a way to edit your own predictions? I read Wii sport instead of Wii play so I just used my wii's prediction

Now Loading... Please Wait!