By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "SMG: can proudly stand next to the best-looking X360 and PS3 games" IGN

Bodhesatva said:
Legend11 said:
superchunk said:

2008 will begin wii only games and a wii-dominance. buahhahahhahaaha. [evil laugh]

I thought that's when PS3 domination begins? Ok we can't have all this domination happening all at once so I'll pencil you guys in for 3rd quarter 2008 for Wii third party game domination and PS3 for 4th quarter domination (unspecified what exactly they're going to dominate but I guess we'll find out).

And as this thread proves: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=6117&start=0#end

Microsoft will be pulling the strings the whole time. 

I am sensing sarcasm from many places...

Despite my distaste for anything MS I still think that all three consoles will have sustainable numbers.  All three may even turn a profit.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
grandmaster192 said:
I'm sorry, but some people need to come back to reality. Saying that this game is as good graphicly as the best looking PS3/360 game is plain stupid. Mario Galaxy is, in my opinion, game of the year. Mario Galaxy is an amazing looking game that is sure to play as good as it looks. However, saying that the game is just as good graphicly as the best looking PS3/360 game is going overboard, which really takes away from the rest of the article. Games like Call of Duty 4, for example, look way better then this game. Also, there are quite a few other games that look better then this game; for instence Gears of War, Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavenly Sword, Killzone 2, Unreal Tornement, ect. Sure, Mario Galaxy looks great, but to say that it looks as good as the PS3/360's best efforts it insane.

You're comparing realistic graphics with cartoon graphics, that's invalid. Comparisons about graphics go further than that. Texture, art, style, etc. Comparing a Metal Gear Solid with a Mario, is like comparing a banana with an apple, both fruit, but looking entirely different, that doesn't mean both don't taste just as good.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

two Gamecubes duck-taped together indeed...