By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Devil Summoner 2 website and trailer officially launched!

SMT: DEVIL SUMMONER 2 WEBSITE, TRAILER ARE GO!!!

We've received the final confirmation from tower control, Faithful: the SMT: Devil Summoner 2 website and trailer are ready for take-off!

And by take-off, we mean they're now available.

Don't forget: each and every launch copy of SMT: Devil Summoner 2 includes a cuddly, wuddly (or menacing, if you prefer) Raiho plushie.  Quantities are very limited!  Pre-ordering is a good way to secure yourself the complete set!  Exclamation point!

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon ships into retailers across North America on May 12th.

Pre-Order From the VG Chartz Store

http://astore.amazon.com/vgch-20/detail/B001QTW2GY

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Already pre-ordered. The first one was okay. It looks terrific - graphic wise. The battle system seems to be improved.

Mirson said:
Already pre-ordered. The first one was okay. It looks terrific - graphic wise. The battle system seems to be improved.

I haven't played the first one yet. How does it compare to Persona?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

pbroy said:
Mirson said:

I haven't played the first one yet. How does it compare to Persona?

Not close really. Devil Summoner is an action-RPG.There's no J-Pop, sim dating or day by day calendar.

The battle system for the first one is pretty simple. It's pretty much pure slashing and shooting. There's no lock on feature which kinda sucks. Only one demon can be summoned (two for this game), and you can't control them. Also you spend most of your time trying to find people around town because you're a detective. The only similar things are the demons and fusing.

A new Megaten game is always welcomed although I preffer more classic Megatens like Nocturne than an action-Rpg. But it looks great.

"Librarse de tener que ir de jurado es facil. El truco está en decir que tienes prejuicios contra todas las razas". - Homer Simpson

Around the Network

Nocturne is good? I haven't played much of it

Anybody play Digital Devil? Is that good too?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Both are great. What I love about Nocturne is the dark theme. Story is pretty good and recruiting demons is pretty fun. Nocturne has some great dungeon designs. Also a challenge is always welcomed. Digital Devil Saga has a great story, and the battle system is fun. Also, DDS has a fantastic soundtrack.