By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kratos begs your allegiance (GOW3 scans)

SleepWaking said:
ShadowSoldier said:
So Kratos is the offical mascot now eh? Always thought it was Snake but Kratos is cool to

What you think so....... Dont get me wrong I love GoW but Kratos would be an awful mascot for the PS3.

Why do you say that? He would tear Master Chief and Mario in freaking half! He would rip Mario's arm off and beat Master Chief to death with it. 

Around the Network
Sharky54 said:
SleepWaking said:
ShadowSoldier said:
So Kratos is the offical mascot now eh? Always thought it was Snake but Kratos is cool to

What you think so....... Dont get me wrong I love GoW but Kratos would be an awful mascot for the PS3.

Why do you say that? He would tear Master Chief and Mario in freaking half! He would rip Mario's arm off and beat Master Chief to death with it. 

Don't you see that that is exactly why he is a bad mascot?

i cant see them¡¡¡¡¡

i cant see them either!!!! im blind!!!!!!!

Bandwidth exceeded!

Around the Network

upgrade to pro today! ^^b

now we can all se them. not the best quality but is something.

here is the link: http://godofwariii.co.uk/gallery/god-of-war-iii-scans/

Mine says bandwith exceeded upgrade to photobucket pro

Thanks luis. Great stuff there.

InfiniteRetro said:
" haha at least halo looks better than this shit and its a year old" this was a comment from a tool in the comments section on gametrailers. i mean, at least gow3 is a year off, look what they did with kz2. this is why i have zero respect for xbox ppl.

do us all a favor and do your trolling on some other website please.  For the most part VG Chartz is much more civilized than most forums and we try to keep it that way.

Anyways this game is going to be freaking incredible and is definatly on my most wanted list.