By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Horsez 2 screenshots

More: http://www.gamespot.com/wii/strategy/horsez2/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;images

I can't believe how good it looks.

Around the Network

This HAS TO BE artwork!... Casual game overall DON'T LOOK GOOD on Wii!

THE NETHERLANDS

Soriku said:
LOL. Good graphics, bad game.

How do you know this will be a bad game? This is the kind of game that increases the Wii userbase. It has a pretty specific demograph, mainly girls, but it doesn't means it's bad. I bet you Microsoft and Sony wish they had more of these kind of games. Um well maybe not.

This game has just gone straight to the top of my 'wanted games' list!!

...oh no wait a minute, I have my list upside down.

This blows Cruis'n out of the water. It might sell well if people find out about it and the gameplay isn't unbearable.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

What's next? Cockz? Sorry I couldn't resist...

I hope that it has a western themed level....with the soundtrack of Gunsmoke!

Not my type of game but the screens sure do look great.

llewdebkram said:
This game has just gone straight to the top of my 'wanted games' list!!

...oh no wait a minute, I have my list upside down.

ROTFLOMA....

Nice game for girls who love horsies...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Is this from the people that make those Catz & Dogz games on the DS? Think there might also be a Hamsterz. Guess they decided to make the jump to Wii. Surprising graphics though I'd much rather spend the insane amount of money to actually just pay for riding classes.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.