By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1.3m sold in Europe?

Thats whats stated anyways, sales numbers for Resistance and Motorstorm in Europe is also listed. PS3: 1.3m Resistance: 531,000 Motorstorm: 469,000 Source: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=27959 Another interesting note: 103,000 downloads of Tekken 5 in Europe. Not bad for a download and the size of the user base online.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

damn we're accurate alright =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
damn we're accurate alright, the ps3 sales i mean, =)

not in the least...

1.3m in just Europe, now add in all the other counties that the PS3 was released in.. the sales should probably be like 60k higher at minimum.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Yup Europe is big when it comes to the Playstation. Just wait til GTA4 comes Sales of the PS3 will skyrocket there. GTA is the biggest game that ever hit Europe.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

ssj12 said:
Neos said:

not in the least...

1.3m in just Europe, now add in all the other counties that the PS3 was released in.. the sales should probably be like 60k higher at minimum.

o noes not 60k

call the cops

Around the Network
Neos said:

The big disappointment is accuracy of PSP numbers - Sony said there are 8,6 million users of this system in Europe while we have 7,87 as for Others.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=81862

Neos said:
ssj12 said:
Neos said:

not in the least...

o noes not 60k

call the cops

i said at minimum because I cant think off the top of my head what the exact numbers for Austrailia, the middle east, New Zealand, and a the many other counties that the PS3 has been released in.

kber81 said:
Neos said:

The big disappointment is accuracy of PSP numbers - Sony said there are 8,6 million users of this system in Europe while we have 7,87 as for Others.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=81862

He said PAL territories, actually.

No we pretty accurate for PS3 in Europe/other with this report.

ssj12 said:
Neos said:
ssj12 said:
Neos said:

not in the least...

o noes not 60k

call the cops

i said at minimum because I cant think off the top of my head what the exact numbers for Austrailia, the middle east, New Zealand, and a the many other counties that the PS3 has been released in.

ye but you're forgetting one tiny bit thing

it's sony, and they lie.