By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nostalgia Goggles!

Can a brother get some Disney Afternoon love up in here?

Around the Network

Damn Bananaman was cool. I only had the comics. Cartoon never came here.

Here's the love d21lewis.

Chip & Dale:

Ducktales:

Darkwing Duck:

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

This thread is freaking awesome!!!

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

**Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers**

Most of the shows you guys listed are "questionable quality". The Disney Duck tales was quite good, primarily because they were Carl Barks stories, and Barks had done "Duck Tales" since the 40's.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network
Tyrannical said:
**Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers** Most of the shows you guys listed are crap. The Disney Duck tales was quite good, primarily because they were Carl Barks stories, and Barks had done "Duck Tales" since the 40's.

Your opinion man..That's why this thread is called nostalgia goggles, everything here is awesome.

Here are the Galaxy Rangers:

And Bravestar:

Good old times... great childhood memories...

Mazinger-Z in Mexico... I think Tranzor Z in the USA...

I'm actualy afraid to go back and view some of my old favorites, because I'm not sure if I'd still like them.

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors: The toys flopped, and without that there's no show. Well written with an interesting plot.

Pirates of Darkwater: One of the best, until the writer died and the scripts fell apart.

StarShip Troopers CGI series: Much better then the movies. Lots of bug killing action.

ExoSquad:

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Tyrannical said:

I'm actualy afraid to go back and view some of my old favorites, because I'm not sure if I'd still like them.

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors: The toys flopped, and without that there's no show. Well written with an interesting plot.

Pirates of Darkwater: One of the best, until the writer died and the scripts fell apart.

StarShip Troopers CGI series: Much better then the movies. Lots of bug killing action.

ExoSquad:

Exosquad was the perfect space opera for me. The battles, characters were likeable, mecha design, i watched it more frantic than Robotech. And it had the most epic theme ever.

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

Pirates Of The Dark Waters.

Jayce run for a very short time in my country, but i liked it for the catchy intro.

Ahem (looks at sig):

also

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.