By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Street Fighter Action Figures! They look unbeatable!

What's a Dhalsim?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Hahahah, I had a bunch of these, I wish I still had them.

What a sweet commercial, does E. Honda say "So Correct them!"? That's even more awesome.

I think SFIV should've looked just like this.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I had Chun-Li. Lightning Kick Action my ass...

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Yeah!! I still have Guile... they were GIJoe's...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I remember this commercial! Those action figures looked soooo horrible. I laughed my ass off back when they first premiered!

d21lewis said:
I remember this commercial! Those action figures looked soooo horrible. I laughed my ass off back when they first premiered!

Screw you.

I had all of them... except like Zangief, Ken and Dhalsim.

They were pretty cool for GI Joe characters.  They all got pretty messed up when i sacrificed them for a Diarama though.

No one else had such a kickass one let me tell you.

The only one that was odd was Bison... since i got him with his vehicle...

So he was in "Championship" blue.

let's see, I had M. Bison, Ryu, Guile, E.Honda, and probably Chun Li, and a couple of their vehicles. When we got older we broke all of them and our G.I. Joe's by launching them through the air. That was when we stopped playing with action figures.

EDIT: I just realized I had Dhalsim too.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Sadly I never had these. I had some of the Megaman Action figures though. The 90s rocked for kids, 80s too. Now it's just bratz and cocaine.

The_vagabond7 said:
Sadly I never had these. I had some of the Megaman Action figures though. The 90s rocked for kids, 80s too. Now it's just bratz and cocaine.

Ooowww.. I still have japanse rockman action figures:

They were like model kits.. you could change weapons an parts from other figures.. they were awesome..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)