By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Auditorium, interesting little flash game.

http://www.playauditorium.com/

Direct the flow into all the audio containers to progress, there are multiple ways to beat each level.  This game is very appealing, visually and musically.

It's a shame they are charging for the full version, as it's still only "a flash game" to me.  However, play the demo, it's definitely worth some of your time.

Around the Network

Wow, that is great!

really, really ... ... worth the play indeed !!!

Time to Work !

I got pissed off by the third level.

SeriousWB

did u pass the level 3.4 ???

(the one on ur sc)

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:
SeriousWB

did u pass the level 3.4 ???

(the one on ur sc)

So far I can only fill three of the containers up >_< But I think I'm on the right path to finishing it.

I played that game for quite a while a couple months ago. I didn't know there was a full retail version. Pretty kick ass game. gets really hard though.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Just finished 3:4, finished the demo shortly afterwards.  I found 3:4 the hardest I'd say. I love how the music gradually builds onto itself, I'm tempted to download the full version for that reason alone.  3:6 complete sounds great.

Ah, the full version finally came out? Awesome, I played this a while ago. I'll definitely have to download this game.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Whoa! This game is really cool. It beautiful and unique. I wonder if it will make it's way to WiiWare.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8