By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starting New Clan: The Blades

I figured I would post this up as I'm starting an new clan. We will be mainly PC gaming but we will have Warhawk as one of our main games. We are whiling to add Halo 3, WoW, and others if players request it to be added.

Anyone who is whiling to join PM me, post here, or message me on xfire (user name: ssj12)

We will also be specializing in Unreal Tournament 2004 (UT3 once thats out), Counter Strike: Source (CS ProMod eventually), and Battlefield 2. But there will be other games added/changed as we grow but for now this is all good.

The clan website will be located at http://thebladeclan.com

Currently the layout/site is 10% done if that. Current layout build is located at: http://thebladeclan.com/index.jpg

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Cool, I may join soon.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Cool, I may join soon.

awesome

anyone else interested? 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

site updated, idk.. maybe 13% now? it looks even better now lol, thats a plus.

I'm guessing it's Halo 3 on 360 and not PC??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
gebx said:
I'm guessing it's Halo 3 on 360 and not PC??

Yea Halo 3 360, if enough people want it, Halo 3 on PC isnt coming out for at least 2 years.. so why would I say, hey yea lets have a Halo 3 PC division as apart of the clan.. makes as much sense as having a Counter Strike Next division.

hour of work on the layout, now figure 25% done? idk sounds good

Counter strike!!!! ididnt see that... ill join

what will the tag look like???

RAcCoOnErOuS said:
what will the tag look like???

tag currently: .:TB:. For games that dont support periods and colons in their titles Ill have to figure something out mostlikely will be: =TB= like the rest of the world's BF2 tags lol. anyone joining download and install xfire: http://xfire.com and add me: ssj12