By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Funny Team Fortress 2 Video - Soldier

Oh man...I cannot wait for this game. HL2: Ep 2, Portal, and this game all at once is truly a gamegasm.

HD Version: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23880.html

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Valve is the king of value for your money! I paid $60 for HL2, but it also included the whole back catalog of Valve games, CS:S, DoD:S and HL2:DM. This is similar, but I'm really only going to play TF2...and Portal...and then HL2:EP2. Bah, this game by itself is going to chew up all of my free time.

Vaporizing enemies with rockets FTW!

LOL, uber funny video. The third guy that was blown up was hilarious, he was like "Yeeey :D" and BOOM!

Now THAT is a game that looks like a Pixar movie... this game is gonna be amazing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Around the Network

...Yes!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Damn I was just coming to post this! ...And I was only like an hour and fifteen minutes late

It's an awesome video =)

To Each Man, Responsibility

Finally, I been waiting for the this one for a long time.

P.S. A Direct Feed is now available of the same video, you might want to change the embedded video to it since it have much better quality. 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Yeah, I'll do that.

EDIT:  Ok, it's the direct feed video now, same with the HD link.  So great.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

it's be a great multiplayer game ))