By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your controversial gaming opinions?

Do you have an opinion in regards to any aspect of the gaming industry that you feel is controversial? Post away!

Here are mine (remember these contain my own personal bias, so take them for what they are):

1) All FPS after Doom II with the exception of the Half Life series and its mods are all uninspired and terrible.

2) Kingdom Hearts is a lame series. Nomura is a terrible artist, and games with his art turn me off before I even play them.

3) MGS4 was the worst game in the numbered series game play wise, and only beats out MGS2 story wise.

4) The first Zone of the Enders was garbage.

5) Final Fantasy X had the least likeable characters of any Final Fantasy. The game was also undeniably linear. The battle system was very good though.

6) Final Fantasy XII is the best since IX, and IX was the best since VI.

7) The PSP is the worst gaming system ever conceived.

Around the Network

#7........ wat?

There is too much emphasis on online play in this industry. Give me real replayability please

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

There is too much emphasis on online play in this industry. Give me real replayability please

Nothing controversial about that!

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

1) All systems this generation are neat and have nice libraries with great games.

Around the Network

1) Zelda is the same crap every single time and needs a story change
2) The battle system in ToS2 is repetitive and boring
3) Resistance 2 is a huge disappointment and Resistance 1 was better
4) Star Ocean 3 SUCKED! worst ending ever.
5) something really only controversial on these boards.....FFVII was awesome, I loved it and it was NOT my first RPG.

1) The N64 is a terrible system but is fondly remembered because it has amazing games.

2) Mario Kart 64 is by far the worst Mario Kart. The driving in this game is crap even if battle mode is fun.

mine would offend lots of people and spawn many threads lol. I'll just keep them to myself

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

1) Sony and Microsoft purposely release their first generation consoles with errors/crashes that only show up after the warranty runs out.

2) The only good game EA has ever pusblished was General Chaos.

3) Activision-Blizzard will buy out EA and disban it.

Some of these r preposterous >_>
The worst part is i cant tell which ones r a joke....